“Our hearts work just fine, even if some body parts don’t.”
Since 2013 Tommie Cares Foundation (“Tommie Cares”) has been building community, possibility, compassion, and understanding by helping people with disabilities gain confidence and self-esteem through real-life adventures. It has been a heartwarming experience to witness the new friendships created by bringing like-minded individuals together.
In continuing with our mission, Tommie Cares has created an interactive social communications platform for people with disabilities to interact, communicate and get together in safe, secure, and monitored meeting areas. Our website features a safe, easy to navigate interface and offers our users exposure to online interest groups, real life social interaction and local community meet-ups.
Tommie Cares would like to put an end to the isolation that people with disabilities face.
Find A connection Today!
- - Join A Private, Member Only Community
- - Meet People Who Share Your Interests
- - Private Message New Friends
- - Share Photos And Short Videos
- - Join Support Forums
- - Exposure to community Meetups
- Eligibility requirement: 16 yrs and older.
- Parent/Legal Guardian consent required
- for 16-17 year olds. Parent or Legal Guardian
- must review and accept Terms of Service